Moore's Mind

Monday, September 26, 2005

Finished Managed PeerCollab Wrapper

I finally finished implementing the last PeerCollab API function.

The whole wrapper is implemented in C# using DllImport's and InteropServices. I've managed to verify that most functions work correctly. Once I've verified all functions work correctly, I'll probably refactor the classes a little bit and create a custom extension to the My namespace.

I believe need a second Windows Vista computer in order to see another contact besides myself and to monitor changes. I'm not sure why if I Sign-In to the Internet, I don't see other contacts. Is there some port I'm supposed to open on my network firewall?

If anyone knows of an easy way to create a second contact using only one computer, that would be helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home