Moore's Mind

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

PEER_APPLICATION_ALL_USERS

I've been using the PeerCollabRegisterApplication API to register applications. When the registration type is PEER_APPLICATION_CURRENT_USER it makes sense. However, when the registration type is PEER_APPLICATION_ALL_USERS, I see an odd behavior. Under User1 account, I register Notepad for All Users. When I login to User2 account and enumerate what's registered for All Users, I would expect to see Notepad, however, I don't.

I'm using the February CTP of Windows Vista. Any comments is appreciated.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said…

    Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
    It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
    in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
    and extra $900 a month!

    make extra cash

     

Post a Comment

<< Home